Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What a Wonderful Life

Pretty quiet in our little corner of paradise, and I like it that way! This is the Nevada you don't see from the freeway. Thank goodness, or we'd be overrun with relatives people! Both of these photos were taken from our back deck.


Yes, it is a little longer drive than I had before. But it is so beautiful and we have so much more room than we did in town. I wouldn't trade it for anything right now. I think I have finally found my home.

Little Miss Hal is in Salt Lake City with her mom & dad today getting her heart murmur checked out. Hopefully it is nothing major.


A little bit of applique last night. I finished removing the templates from my Poppy quilt. It is ready for the final borders and quilting! Finally! This one has taken me seven years to finish. I have a pretty good idea of how I will quilt it. Now if I wasn't painting this weekend, I'd be quilting! Always something...
Hugs & Stitches

No comments: