Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Back!

Well it's been a while, and now I have a new blog title...how do you like it? The beautiful Ruby Mountains near Elko, NV are the picture behind my title.

We are still in the middle of our remodeling. The floors are down in the living room and family room. The walls are all painted and the new lighting installed. It is the little stuff that takes time! It will be so worth it when it is all done.

The exciting news is that I will soon have a new longarm! One of my friends bought my Millie, so I will be getting a new APQS Freedom SR! Even though my Millie is wonderful, there are a few new features that I'd like to have...like Quilt Glide and Bliss. For you non-quilters...never mind....it's a longarm thing!

In closing, here's a photo of a quilt I quilted for my friend, Lisa. This quilt won best of show at the Winnemucca Quilt Show in 2009, and Viewer's Choice at the Great Basin Quilt Festival in 2010. I think we make a great team!


1 comment:

Donovan Doins said...

Hey Lisa, love your blog. I will become a follower!