Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's A...

GIRL!!!!

We are so excited! Her name is Halleigh Jo. Kelcey and Ryan found out yesterday. I was on my way home from Salt Lake, and she wouldn't tell me what "it" was. So I didn't even stop in Wendover, I was so excited to get home. Kelcey wasn't home when I got here. I had to pee so bad when I got home. I ran upstairs to do that real quick, came back down and Kelcey had all these little girl clothes on the kitchen counter, with a little photo holder that says "It's a Girl". The ultrasound picture was in the photo holder. So cute! I cried and cried. Kelcey and Ryan came home shortly after I got home and we cried together.
 
So now we are on a mission to make all kinds of pink, frilly stuff! I ordered yarn for hats and booties this morning. She is changing direction on decorating. I think I will hold off on making her quilt until she decides. Somehow now I think sock monkeys aren't going to work. http://tracking.technodesignip.com/?action=count&projectid=642&contentid=6576&referrer=-&urlaction=r...

Hugs & Pink Frilly Stitches!

1 comment:

Donovan Doins said...

If only you could find pink sock monkeys!